Sunday 18 December 2011

Santa's helper

Hi All,

I used the sketch over on Sketch N Stash for this one.

I'm going out for lunch, but will update with how I did it when I'm back!







Challenges I'm entering it into are:
Sketch N Stash - I used their sketch 
Kreative Stempelfreunde - X-mas
There She Goes Clear Stamps - Colour Theme (Blue, Pink, Red)
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Dont look at the light (sparkles, shines, gleams, glints or glitters)
Oldie but a Goodie - Christmas Animals
Creative Card Crew - tis the season
Creative Belli - Winter & Christmas
Crafty Creations - Let's 'Deck the Halls' with embossing and glitter!




Hope you like it xxx

6 comments:

Sue said...

such a gorgeous card, sweet image and fab colours

thank you for joining us at SnS

I'll make sure your card gets added to the draw

sue
xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Super Christmas card. I love the image and bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

having a {me} day said...

Beautiful card! I love the blue & pink combo. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes. keeley

nessy said...

love your bright colours you have used and such a sweet image!
thanks for joining us on CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!
vanessa xx

Stempelhexe said...

Was für ein schnuckeliges Helferlein, tolle Karte.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

LG
ulla

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x