Paper & Card:
- Blue card from Stampin Up brights collection
- White card on background is from stash
- Image is printed on smooth white card from Elzybells
- Snowflake patterned papers are from a dovecraft's winter set
- Dotty paper is from stash
- Elzybells stamp printed with memento tuxedo black ink
- Coloured with copics
- Crown is stickled with "yellow"
- Papers & Image are all edged with Tim Holtz faded jeans distress ink
- White backing card was embossed with my cuttlebug and the cuttlebug ice crystals embossing folder
- Backing card was then covered with the faded jeans distress ink
- I then stuck little gems on to the snowflake centres on the backing card.
- Felt ribbon is from stash
- Blue card candy is from craftwork cards and has been stickled with "waterfall"
- Sentiment is a stick on from stash
Challenges I'm entering this into are:
Sketch Saturday - I used their sketch
Stampin for the Weekend - "Christmas"
Lexi's Creation - "Untraditional Christmas - no red or green"
Oldie but a Goodie - Christmas Animals
Creative Card Crew - Tis the season
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Blue and white
Papertake Weekly- I'm dreaming of a (insert favourite colour here [blue and white]) Christmas!
Crafts and Me - Christmas
Fussy and Fancy Friday - monochromatic and sparkle
Hope you like it! xxx