I've spent this last week frantically making xmas cards (yes, very, VERY late this year!) Just starting to share some of them on the blog, my pictures are really misbehaving though and even though I'm saving them all rotated etc, it's turning them back upside down when I upload them to blogger arrgghghhh! So, I'm having to copy and paste in PAINT to get them to actually behave correctly, it's making the whole process quite a lot slower...so I'll post as many as I can whilst my patience holds out! I also need to photo a couple more but it gets dark so early I havent managed to do it yet! Anywho enough wittering on from me, here's the first one I'm sharing :)
I used the sketch over on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog this week.
And so you can see the "dimensionality" of it a bit better :) I love the way the light catches the embossed background.
Cards & Paper:
- Green metallic is from DCWV metallic stack
- The patterned snowman / stocking / snowflake / star / etc paper strip was in my stash and I think originally from a dovecraft christmas stack.
- The blue card is from a stampin up brights collection
- Image is stamped on elzybells smooth white card (I'm going to be SO sad when I run out of this, its sooo good for copic colouring)
- Image from Holly Jolly stamp set from Penny Black.
- Stamped with memento tuxedo black ink
- Coloured with Copics
- Snowman's nose has been stickled with "fruit punch"
- Snowmans hat has been "fuzzied" using quickie glue and doodle bug crushed velvet.
- Sentiment is from a LOTV christmas set.
- Green card was embossed with my cuttlebug & the cuttlebug ice crystals embossing folder.
- Crystal snowmen are from a papermania adhesive snowmen set.
- Gems are from stash.
- Image, sentiment & blue backing are cut out with nesties and cuttlebug.
Challenges I'm entering it into:
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge - I used their sketch
- Craft Your Days Away - "Snowmen"
- Totally Gorjuss - "Let it Snow"
- Stampin' For the Weekend - "Christmas"
- The Pink Elephant - Snowflakes and Sparkle
- Oldie but a goodie - Christmas Animals
- Cupcake Craft Challenges - "dont look at the light" sparkles, shines, gleams, glints and/ or glitters
- Creative Card Crew - Tis the season
Phew! That was a long one, hope you all like it! xxxx