Sunday 18 December 2011

Good things come in threes

I made this card earlier today, quite a quick one to do once I'd stopped faffing!

I used the sketch over on clean and simple stamping



So you can see some of the dimensions



 Look at the pretty embossing powder that had glitter in it!


Hope you like :)

I'm not going to be posting how I've made them unless you guys tell me otherwise - but if there is something you're interested in knowing, just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you :)

Challenges I'm entering it into are:
Clean and Simple Stamping - sketch
My Time To Craft - Vintage Christmas
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Merry Christmas
Crafty Creations - Let's 'Deck the Halls' with embossing and glitter!
Crafts and Me - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Stripes

4 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Beautiful embossing! A lovley card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our anything goes challenge! :-) Amy

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Wonderful stamping and embossed work! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Merry Christmas Challenge!

Kathleen – Guest Designer
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

RoseC said...

Belz, your glittery embossed trees look stunning on this clean and simple card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me digi team's "Christmas" challenge. ~ Rose

Digi Darla said...

Fabulous job! great emboss, and I love your design.. Thanks that you shared! Please visit my challenge blog and join our new Silver Christmas and Bakers at Digidarla.com

XXXDigidarla.