Monday 13 February 2012

Feelin Floral






I cant seem to get enough of flowers at the moment and I was looking at the Sketch at Young Crafters Unite and the buttons in image centers technique challenge at Just Us Girls and then I was thinking of the Spring Colours challenge at Make it Colourful and bam! These stamps from the Banana Frog build a bloom set just shouted out. (I was also going to enter this into Colour Q but didn't get this post up in time!)









 Anyway, enough waffle, here's the card!




Here's a close up of the bloom



Hope you like it & thanks for visiting. Time for some sleep I think xxx

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun, fun flower!! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Lynn said...

I love the bright cheery texture and the embossing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Elise said...

OOOoooooowwwww! THIS. IS. STUNNING! Yeowza! Way to make the BUTTONS sparkle! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with Just Us Girls!