Thursday 21 May 2009

Hello..

Hi There,

Well - blogging is a new thing for me so here goes.
I decided to get back into making cards a couple of months ago, was looking on the internet for some inspiration and then saw all these people with blogs! It's taken me a while to get one, but here I am.
I've also started taking part in some card challenges.
I did this for the Just Magnolia challenge!

Here's a bigger picture of tilda and edwin...


I used papermania antique cream papers for the sqaures/rectangles and the backing of tilda and edwin. I painted them in using h20s and used a doodlebug rub on for the sentiments. I punched out the flowers and painted them with purple sage h20. I used some light brown organza ribbon and stuck purple gems in the corners.

Hope you like it! It's a friends wedding on Saturday so its going even get used :)

Fingers crossed she likes it!

xxx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Lovely card! and welcome to blogland! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx