Thursday 6 May 2010

Moving house

I don't want to jinx it but maybe I'm starting to get my mojo back. Well at least I've managed to make another card which I love almost entirely (still more than normal I suppose!). I'm not quite sold on the sentiment but this was the best one I could do.

My friend recently moved house so I've made her this card for when I see her at the weekend.










I made the patterned paper and stamped image using Elzybells fanciful flowers stamps.
The swirly cardstock is from the cuttlebug d'vine swirl embossing folder.
The image was stamped using colour box colours (I cant remember which ones, it's hopeless!)
The stamped image was cut out using my nesties.
The ribbon and card is from my stash, buttons are from elzybells and sentiment I wrote myself.

It also fits these challenges
Secret Crafter - Friendship
Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Raise the bar - "my retreat"


Hope you like it! xxx

No comments: