Friday 10 July 2009

I'm on a roll!

I've managed to get so many cards done this week, I have to admit I'm really pleased with myself!!

Here's the latest which also works for a couple of challenges:

Sketch Saturday - I used their sketch
Stampin' For the Weekend - Colour Theme of Strawberries dipped in chocolate.
Saturday Challenge - Use 3 Ribbons





Here's a close up of Anya



I made it by...
Papers - Brown patterned is Basic Grey, Stripy is Magical Moments AmyLynn's Afghan
Stamp - Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm, Painted with H2Os.
Edges are inked with Whispers Brown ink
Sentiment is hand written using sakura jelly roll glaze pen in black.
Card stock, brads and ribbons from stash.
Flowers are Prima
Gem is from John Lewis
I used my Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch.

Off out now. Hope you like it! xxx

9 comments:

Vicki said...

This is fab Helz, Miss Anya looks lovely the way you've coloured her with your H20's and what a fab sentiment. Thank you for taking part with this weeks challenge over at SFTW, good luck and enjoy your weekend. xx vicki xx

Donna said...

Super card, just the job for this weeks SCSC..thanks for joining in the fun with our ribbon challenge :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Hels! Gorgeous paper and flowers. I love the pretty bow and the image. Great colouring.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck!
We hope you'll join us again next week!
Vanja

Anne-marie said...

lovely card love the colours
Anne-marie

Donna said...

Fabulous card Hels, love your Anya image, and your layout. The flowers look great and that sentiment is absolutely perfect for the card. The papers are wonderful and I do love the doily lace border you've done.
Thank you for participating in the "Stampin' for the Weekend" challenge again this week.. Good luck and we hope you'll continue to join in on the challenges on a weekly basis. Have a great day.
Donna xx

Kimmi said...

Beautiful vibrant card Hels. I love this little miss Anya. You've coloured her perfectly. Your papers and flowers are great!

Thank you for playing along with us this week over at "Stampin' for the Weekend' We hope you had fun making your card and that you come and play again next week! Good Luck.

Kimmi

Nancy said...

Your card is gorgeous:O) Love the papers you have used. Beautiful flowers, and Miss Anya is stunning.
Thank you for joining SFTW this week. Good luck!
Nancy;O)

Nicola said...

Fabulous colouring of Miss Anya ... I love the shimmer from those H20's and your papers are gorgeous Belz. Beautiful detail with your punched border, ribbon and flowers.
Thank you for joining us at "Stampin´for the Weekend" and we hope you continue to play along with our weekly challenges.
Nicola xx

crafty amy said...

Hee hee I love the sentiment and it is so true! Great card I love the layout and I am addicted to Miss Anya. I love the way you have coloured her. Well done for combining all those challenges by the way.
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck with all the challenges.

X Amy X