Tuesday, 31 January 2012

CASEstudy



Hello lovely people, hope you're well :)


I saw this over on the CASE study and just had to have a try.








I loved the rainbow like colours and the stripes, so I thought for my version I'd use ric-rac. Now, unfortunately I didn't have the exact same colours, but these seem to have worked well!


I foam back the sentiment, just to add a bit of dimension.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
CASE study - Image above
Totally Gorjuss- K.I.S.S (Keep it simple silly)
Hooked on Craft - Something Bright
Sentimental Sundays - Dry Embossing
Do You Stack Up - Ribbon
Secret Crafter - Ribbons
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Little Darlings - Polka dots

8 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

Great take on the challenge-I love the bright colors as well as the dotted swiss background texture.

Mary Jo said...

Bright and fuun card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Christina said...

The ric-rac is so fun and colorful! I love the texture you added to the card front and the cute sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

Joy said...

Great take on the card and I really love the ric rac look on the card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

WencheP said...

This is fabulous. So colourful! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous! A really bright and fresh design!
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Heike said...

Wow, your creation is wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss Challenge this time, Come play again soon.

Hugs
Heike

Tracey said...

Fabulous, I love the bright colours :)
Thanks for joining us at SFW & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x